ATC Terms & Conditions
- The fees for scheduled courses include:
- Course Manuals
- Refreshments (*no lunch is included in the fee)
Where training occurs at customers’ premises the following conditions apply:
- Fees are as per the quote provided.
- Trainer accommodation & travel expenses required to provide services in regional areas are always additional to the course fee .
- Any “out of hours” training will be subject to a 15% surcharge in addition to the normal training fee. (Out of hours refers to weekdays after 5 PM/ evening courses/ weekend courses/ Public Holidays).
- Training course prices are GST exempt.
- Charges will apply to minimum numbers quoted.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING
- All pricing are in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Confirmation of bookings will be sent via email (or letter) when registration process is complete.
- Course spaces are booked on a first-come first-served basis.
- Course payments MUST be received at the time of booking, or within 5 days prior to the start date of the course, otherwise bookings cannot be guaranteed.
- Where website bookings occur online, payment can be made through our website using most major credit cards or via electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Where a Work Place Purchase Order (with ABN) is received, an invoice will be sent whereby payment is required strictly within 21 days.
- Some licencing courses have a minimum age requirement of 18 years.
- For any other courses where participants are under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian is required to countersign your application. This must be done prior to attendance at your nominated course.
COURSE CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellations made 3 working days prior to the course will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made 2 working days prior to the course will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made 1 working days prior to the course will not be entitled to any refund.
- Access Training Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend a course; we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible to affected students. In the event that we need to cancel a course we will offer another mutually convenient time, or a full refund of the course fee. Access Training Centre will not be held liable for any losses experienced by the customer arising from such cancellation(s).
- A minimum number of participants is required to conduct some training courses.
- Transfers can be made up to 2 working days prior to the course date without incurring any penalty fees.
- Substitutions can be made at any time should the nominated person be unable to attend.
- Any non-attendees will be liable for the full course fee.
- Medical certificate to be provided to us within 24 hours from the course date to allow a transfer. No refunds will be available
CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY TRAINING BOARD (CITB)
- Registering for the CITB number is the responsibility of the customer.
- Failure to meet the CITB’s eligibility criteria will result in the customer being liable for the full cost of the course.
- Each individual’s CITB number and date of birth is required prior to course date.
ACCESS TO TRAINING RECORDS
- All students are entitled to access to their records, upon written request to the Training Manager at Access Training Centre via email.
- Where Statements of Attainment and/or tickets have been lost or mislaid, a replacement can be provided with an administration fee of $25 for SOAs and $50 for “tickets”. Please contact ATC.
- All materials, resources, forms and associated documentation that prospective and enrolled participants may come across in their dealings with Access Training Centre remain the property of Access Training Centre and no unauthorised access and/or copying etc will be tolerated.