Access Training Centre via email
Access Training Centre takes its obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) very seriously and as such will take all necessary steps to comply with the Act and thus protect all personal information collected and held on behalf of our clients. Confidentiality of client information and records is paramount to the successful operations of ATC.
ATC collects and may use your information in the following manner:
1. To provide you with a service
2. To report to government bodies, as required by our legal obligations
3. To respond to your feedback and social complaints to ensure a continuous improvement approach to our service delivery
- We will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for any of the functions and/or activities undertaken by ATC.
- We will not use or disclose personal information about an individual for a purpose (the secondary purpose) other than the primary purpose of collection unless the individual has consented to the use or disclosure except where we must comply with our legal obligations.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse and loss from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
- We will take all reasonable steps to destroy or permanently free identified personal information if it is no longer required for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed
- We have documented policies which determines the management of personal information; we will ensure that the document is made available to anyone who requests that information
- We will take all reasonable steps to inform all persons about:
- the kind of information we hold on their behalf for what purpose the information is collected/held and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that information
- We will provide an individual with access to the information on written request by the individual